First Release of the Stellar Mesh!

 

Image source: wallpapers.com

Back in May, I started working on a project called the Stellar Mesh, which aims to establish interplanetary communication and open up the possibilities for extraterrestrial VPNs. And just today, I finished working on the first release, and I published it on GitHub!

The first release covers the Sun, the Moon, Venus, Earth, Mars, and the Asteroid Belt.

Really, the Stellar Mesh project will never be completely finished, as there are trillions of planets in the universe. However, I still think it will be a valuable tool for space exploration in the future.

The Stellar Mesh project is released under the Unlicense, meaning it's in the public domain, so you can basically do anything you want to with it.

Anyway, I just wanted to write this post to tell you about the project's first release. Check it out here!

--ILikeSlugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Literally Banned from Minecraft 😡

Tired of Losing in Hypixel BedWars? Check Out These Helpful Tips!

Reviving My Decade-Old No-Bake Cookie Recipe