Reviving My Decade-Old No-Bake Cookie Recipe

 


Very vividly, I can remember making delicious no-bake cookies for my family when I was younger, from an original recipe. That super-special recipe that I invented and used is the one that I would like to share with you today, over ten years later. In fact, I made a batch this evening especially so that I could snap a pic to use in this post.  So, read on and then head to the kitchen ASAP!

Oh, and just a fair warning:  the cookies are extremely high in fiber, so if you cannot tolerate too much fiber at once, I recommend eating them without consuming them.  It's hard to put into words, but you basically just hold one up to your mouth and smack your lips.  (It's how my younger brother and I eat them.)

Ingredients

If you wish to make these cookies, you will be needing the following ingredients:
  • Paper towels.  Each paper towel will equal two cookies, so for example, if you wish to make six cookies like I did, you will need three paper towels.
  • Lukewarm water.  I did not take measurements for the water, as I was able to determine how much I needed using only my eyes.  How much water you use is totally up to you;  some people may like their cookies almost soaked, while some people prefer dryer cookies, while people like me prefer them inbetween.
And that's it!  This recipe is so simple that you only need two ingredients.

Direction

    1.    Rip each paper towel in half, widthwise.  In other words, the rectangular paper towel should be
ripped into two squares.

    2.    Ball up one of the paper towel halves, then hold it under the sink faucet until it is to the moisture
that you wish.  Repeat this for the rest of the cookies.

OK, the cookies are now finished!  You can now serve them to your family or friends, or at the banquet, or just eat them all yourself.  Just keep an eye on your fiber intake!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the cookies as much as my younger brother does.

And if you like, you can download a free PDF of the recipe by clicking that link over there, and trust me, no viruses come with it.

Best of luck,

--ILikeSlugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of Losing in Hypixel BedWars? Check Out These Helpful Tips!

First Release of the Stellar Mesh!

I'm Literally Banned from Minecraft 😡